Sandra's Florist COVID-19 Statement
UPDATED 18th May 2020
Having been part of our local community for over 50 years we would like to reassure all our customers that the health and safety of our customers, team as well as the wider community is at the forefront of our minds. This is even more so when we are delivering flowers, as we go above and beyond the requirements set our by government.
We are delighted to be bringing joy through our flowers again, delivering though out the week. Whilst our selection of flowers is restricted you can trust that we'll create something that will knock their socks off.
Our professional drivers are continuing to make deliveries and delighting all that receive flowers as always, but with a few important adjustments.
- 100% CONTACT FREE DELIVERY
- We knocked the door and then stepped back staying at distance at all times. We ensured the delivery had been received safely whilst working within all guidelines.
- We obviously did not hand over our clipboard and pen requesting signatures for deliveries, as we usually do.
- Our drivers wore disposable gloves to avoid any potential spread of the virus.
- Where the recipient wasn't home or did not answer the door we continued to find a safe place, leaving a notification card through the door as usual.
We appreciate that you may need to restrict your own travel plans currently, but we want to assure you that we will continue to send your best wishes in these unprecedented circumstances and feel honoured to pass on your messages and best wishes.
If you have any further concerns or queries please do not hesitate to contact us though this website contact page which will be regularly checked. You can also call us Mon - Fri (except during a lunch break) on 02380 893862
CLICK AND COLLECT:
We are able to offer a click and collect service within very strict guidelines:
- As with deliveries all items will need to be preordered.
- When ordering online we can offer an am or pm delivery slot, when taking your order for a phone delivery we can be more specific.
On arrival to collect your order:
- We kind ask you to remain in your car (or at distance if you came on foot)
- Call the shop to inform us of your arrival
- At this point our florist will unlock the front door and place the delivery on the door step or a small table (if you are unable to bend to collect the item)
- We will oversee your collection
Your assistance to ensure we stay within the ruling and government guidelines is appreciated. Please understand we are currently unable to allow you into the premises or offer any face to face advice etc. As always we will be pleased to help you over the phone or online.
Previous action taken:
Prior to 24th March the members of the Sandra’s Florist team went above and beyond the advice given, not only washing their hands constantly, but using alcohol wipes on surfaces on card payment pin pads after ever single time a pin was entered, across the counter, key boards etc. very regularly.